Zechsal magnesium is pure and powerful it’s good for your heart and keeps your muscles flexible, your bones strong, your hormones in check and your mind sharp. Zechsal magnesium is “the spark of life”
Magnesium and Health
Magnesium is the third human life-essential after oxygen and water. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of different activities in the human body. Magnesium is vital for our health and well-being.
Magnesium and Sport
Magnesium ensures that energy gets generated keeping your muscles flexible and your bones strong. It prevents injuries and cramps, faster recovery and better performance.
Magnesium and Wellness
Magnesium encourages more than 350 physical processes in the human body. Magnesium is a powerful anti-stress mineral. Magnesium relaxes body and mind.
- Regulates muscle and nerve function
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Promotes normal blood pressure.
- Required for energy production (ATP).
- Helps modulate insulin sensitivity
- Regulates cholesterol production.
- Contributes to bone development.
- Is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA.
- Is required for the antioxidant glutathione.
- Supports proper nerve function
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Is important to muscle contraction
- Contributes to normal heart rhythm
- Regulates the metabolism of nutrients such as protein, nucleic acids, fats and carbohydrates.